At Ark City Christian Academy we are committed to an educational process that fully prepares children to be tomorrow’s leaders. An important aspect vital to this process is to communicate values and morals rooted and grounded in the Bible that are extended from the home throughout the entire school experience.
We believe that Ark City Christian Academy is a vital and integral part of our community. It is our hope that Ark City Christian Academy will be a source of strength and light to Arkansas City and its surrounding areas for many generations. It is our mission not only to educate our students, but also to equip them to be active and involved in improving the community in which they live. Because of our existence, our community is and will continue to be stronger.
In order to fulfill our mission we focus on developing these characteristics within our students:
- Leadership with honesty and integrity
- A foundation of solid skills and relevant knowledge
- Character to be a good citizen, spouse, parent, employee/ entrepreneur and neighbor
- Critical thinking and ability to use sound judgment and wisdom
- Commitment to family, relationships, work and community
- Compassion to help those in need
- Understanding and love toward those with differing views, but maintaining a commitment to live by biblical standards
- Confidence in their God-given abilities
- Committed to excellence
- Acceptance of their strengths and weakness and committed to working on both
- Effective communicators through writing and speech
- Life long learners
- Confident and well equipped to enter the career field to which God leads
Each of these qualities is developed and accomplished through specifically designed curriculum and activities. We utilize a traditional approach to education and integrate it with technology, spiritual development, and critical thinking skills.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy:
Ark City Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other administered programs. (Romans 2:11).