The following information is intended to be helpful and can be used as a checklist to assist in completing the admissions process at ACCA. Please call the school (620-442-0022) if you need further assistance. Before making application to ACCA, please read all the material to see if ACCA is the school you desire for your child(ren).
- Please review the school’s Statement of Faith and the Parental Commitment form, sign and return the Parental Commitment form.
- If the student(s) have been enrolled in another school, please send a copy of the most recent report card and achievement scores. A readiness test may be administered to students entering Kindergarten.
- Fill out Student Admissions Application form for all students to be enrolled and send to office with registration fees. This fee is non-refundable unless admission is denied.
- Other necessary forms to be filled out and returned are the Emergency Medical Release and Student Health form, Records Release Request form if the student(s) is transferring from another school, and a Media Release form.
- Send the Pastor Reference form to your pastor and the Personal Reference form to non-family references for completion and forwarding to the school.
- For each student, send to the school copies of the birth certificate and immunization records. Children entering kindergarten must have a physical examination. This must be completed prior to the first day of school and the results sent to the school office.
- Other non-mandatory forms to include are the Volunteer Driver Application form and sports forms. The driver form becomes necessary if you wish to transport students other than your own students to any school sponsored event such as field trips or sporting events. For students 6th grade and up, you may wish to have a KSHSAA Physical form completed and a KSHSAA Parental Consent Form completed if there is any chance your student wants to participate in ACCA Athletics.
When the above steps have been completed and the student’s file is complete, you will be contacted by the school office for an interview (unless it was already completed) with the administrator. At the interview, we will review school policies and expectations, parental and family commitment to the school and fees. You will be notified by mail or phone of your student’s enrollment status.