JH and HS ACCA students have an opportunity to participate in several different sports including soccer, basketball and track.  Students must register, pay sports fees, have a current KSHSAA Physical and a KSHSAA Parental Consent Form on file before practice begins.  Students may register online or contact the office for a sports registration form.


Sports Registration Form

KSHSAA Physical

KSHSAA Parental Consent Form