Athletic Forms

JH and HS ACCA students have an opportunity to participate in several different sports including soccerbasketball and track.  Students must register, pay sports fees, have a current KSHSAA Physical and a KSHSAA Parental Consent Form on file before practice begins.  Students may register online or contact the office for a sports registration form.


KSHSAA Physical & Parental Consent Form

Sports Registration Form


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *